Quite simply, it is the most effective and informative way of viewing property in Portugal or Spain. The following guide gives you a detailed description of what to expect during such a trip, and answers common questions we are asked. Should you be in any doubt as to whether an inspection trip is for you, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your own personal circumstances.
There is only so much that we can tell you about the stunning locations you can find along the Portuguese and Spanish coast line and the best way to buy a home overseas is during one of our specially subsidized Property Inspection Trips. All are tailor-made to suit your personal requirements. The inspection is a two, three or four day information and viewing trip where you will see property for sale within your price range.
You will be shown the different areas and visit as complete range of properties as possible that are both in your price range and ones that you have expressed an interest in viewing. At the end of your visit you will have become an expert on property and lifestyle in your chosen destination.
Over the course of the trip when you make your decision on whether this is for you or not, we will explain all the details including total costs, annual costs, legal formalities, flight offers, furniture, letting potential, in fact everything for ďYOUR NEW HOME OVERSEASĒ.
- The simplest way to view property in Portugal or Spain
- Tailor-made to suit your personal requirements.
- Villas Town houses and apartments with up to 40% OFF.
- We have properties that you can buy with 100% finance.)
- We will show you the top secret property hotspots.)
- At the end of your visit you will have become an expert on property and lifestyle in your chosen destination.
WHAT DOES THE TRIP INCLUDE?
- Return flights from an airport of your choice direct to Portugal or Spain
- Individual airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Accommodation in a luxury hotel (minimum 4 stars), including breakfast; covered by us.
- Free legal advice from an independent property lawyer.
- Free financial advice from an independent mortgage brokerage.
- Rental and property management presentation.
- Exclusive service; advice and guidance from one of our experience Property Consultants.
TIPS TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR INSPECTION TRIP
- Please try and be open and honest with us, tell us what you really think of the properties and area. This allows us to react accordingly so that we donīt waste your time showing you unsuitable houses.
- If you find a property that youíre interested in, always take a second look. Itís amazing what you see the second time that you didnít see the first time.
- Be open and honest with us about what you like and what you donít - this will help us make sure we donít waste your and our time with unsuitable properties.
- Talk to us before you come over - call us on 07966 475 875 and weíll call you right back, This helps us get a much stronger understanding of what you are looking for.
- Make a check list of questions so you donít forget to ask.
- Have fun! Itís a really exciting experience buying a house, especially in a new country like Portugal or Spain - so relax and have a good time.
IF YOU EMAIL US YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AND COUNTRY OF INTEREST TO email@example.com
We will get back to you to discuss further.